LIFELOVE Code of Conduct for Attendees, Staff, and Sponsors +
Conference Code of Conduct All attendees, speakers, sponsors and volunteers at our conference are required to agree with the following code of conduct. Organisers will enforce this code throughout the event. We expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everybody.
The Quick Version Our conference is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion (or lack thereof), or technology choices. We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of the conference organisers.
The Less Quick Version Harassment includes intentionally offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion, technology choices, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately. Sponsors are also subject to the anti-harassment policy. In particular, sponsors should not use sexualised images, activities, or other material. Booth staff (including volunteers) should not use sexualised clothing/uniforms/costumes, or otherwise create a sexualised environment. If a participant engages in harassing behavior, the conference organisers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the conference with no refund.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of conference staff immediately
Conference staff will be happy to help participants contact hotel/venue security or local law enforcement, provide escorts, or otherwise assist those experiencing harassment to feel safe for the duration of the conference. We value your attendance.
We expect participants to follow these rules at conference and workshop venues and conference-related social events.
I understand that yoga includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress re-education and relief of muscular tension. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will listen to my body, discontinue the activity, and ask for support from the instructor. I will continue to breathe smoothly. I assume full responsibility for any and all damages, which may incur through participation.
LIFELOVE Participant Agreement, Waiver of Liability +
In consideration of my participation in LIFELOVE and Activities (collectively referred to as “Event”) and the services of Developed Narrative Inc, its agents, owners, officers, volunteers, participants, employees, sponsors, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on its behalf, as well as its successor and assigns (collectively referred to as “DN”), I, on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate (collectively referred to as “Participant”), hereby agree to release and discharge DN as follows:
- Waiver of Liability and Release. Participant does hereby release and forever discharge DN from any and all liability, claims, and causes in action, which arise or may hereafter arise or are in any way connected to Participant’s involvement in Event. Participant understands that this Agreement discharges DN from any liability or claim that the Participant may have against DN with respect to any bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death, or property damage that may result from Participant’s involvement in Event, whether caused by the negligence of DN, or otherwise. Participant also understands that DN does not assume any responsibility for or obligation to provide financial assistance or other assistance, including but not limited to medical, health, or disability insurance in the event of injury or illness. Participant understands and acknowledges that the Activities in which Participant will voluntarily engage in at Event bear certain known inherent Risks that contribute to the unique character of these Activities, and that DN cannot eliminate, alter, or control these inherent risks. These Risks include those inherent in yoga activities, equine activities, as well as those inherent in backcountry recreational activities.
- Indemnification and Hold Harmless. Participant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless DN from any liability, claims, and causes in action, which are in any way connected to Participant’s involvement in Event, or use of DN facilities or equipment, including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of DN.
- Medical Care. Participant does hereby release and forever discharge DN from any liability, claims, and causes in action that arise or may hereafter arise on account of any service rendered or not rendered in connection with the Participant’s involvement in Event.
- Certification and Assumption of Risk. Participant must determine if he or she is sufficiently fit to participate. Participant hereby expressly and specifically assumes the risk of injury or harm in the Participant’s involvement in the Event, including, but not limited to all Risks. Participant agrees that his/her involvement in the Event is purely voluntary, and Participant elects to participate in the Event in spite of the Risks.
- Definitions. “Activities” include, but are not limited to the following activities which may be provided and/or sponsored by DN: walking, meditation, Kundalini yoga, dancing, classes, instructional workshops, traveling to and from the Event, and all other activities associated with the Event. “Risks” include, but are not limited to those known risks inherent to the Activities specifically listed below, vehicular travel and traffic, road and trail conditions, known and unknown health conditions, allergies, sudden weather changes, rain, snow, wind, hail, lightening, high altitude or motion sickness, dehydration, heat stroke, snake bite, bee and other insect stings and/or bites, wild and domestic animals, inaccessibility to immediate medical attention, falling rocks and trees, equipment failure, driver error, rider error, Participant error, food provided, facilities, actions of other people, and acts of God. Risks inherent in yoga activities are dangers or conditions that are an integral part of yoga activities, including but not limited to minor muscle strains, muscle sprains, bruises, abrasions, post-exercise muscle soreness, joint injuries, torn muscles, heat-related illnesses, broken bones, ACL injuries, back injuries, stroke, heart attack, paralysis, death, and injury or death caused by any of the following: equipment that breaks or otherwise fails, slips and falls, lack of nutrition or hydration, negligence on the part of Participant or other people around Participant, terrain, facilities, temperature, weather, condition, equipment, actions of other people including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, spectators, and teachers.
- Personal Property. Participant acknowledges and agrees that he/she is responsible for his/her personal property during the Event and that DN is not responsible in any way for such property whether it is lost, stolen or damaged.
- Photographic Release. Participant does hereby grant and convey unto DN all right, title and interest in any and all photographic images, video or audio recordings made by DN during the Event, including but not limited to royal- ties, proceeds, or other benefits derived. Participant authorizes DN to use such images, words, and likenesses for marketing, on websites, in brochures or other writings and any for any other legitimate purpose.
- Interpretation and Governing Law. This document shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permitted under Nevada law. If any portion of this document shall be held as invalid it is agreed that the balance shall continue to be in full force and effect. This document shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada. Venue for any legal action shall be in the state or federal courts as applicable.
LIFELOVE Refund Policy +
All tickets for LIFELOVE are final sale; tickets are non-refundable. Tickets are transferable. Please arrange your transfer privately between parties and email TeamSarah@Developednarrative.com to finalize your transfer. Thank you!